- Power Industry
- Mining & Excavating Industry
- Industrial & Government Agencies
- Sugar & Food Industry
- Refinery & Agricultural Industry
- Central Machining & Pump Repair
- About Central Machining
- Contact Central Machining
- Welding Services
- General Machining
- On-Site and Portable Machining
Central Machining and Pump Repair, Inc. is a dedicated company that provides state-of-the-art, machining, and metal fabrication services to the power, coal, sugar, mining, excavating, industrial, agricultural, and refinery industry.
We operate a complete welding, fabrication, and machine shop department with approximately 30 full-time employees, encompassing nearly 45,000 square feet of shop & warehouse space. Our company has numerous machines such as: CNC & manual mills/lathes; press brakes; shears; vertical & horizontal turning lathes; rolls; welding equipment; CNC plasma burn table, and much more. For additional information, please review our PDF files, CMP Equipment list and the CMP Brochure.
Our highly trained Welders and Machinist can provide you with in shop or on-site portable machining, stress relieving, welding/fabrication, line boring & welding, and flame spraying. We provide emergency services 24 hours a day, 365 days out of the year with fast delivery.
Our company is licensed and bonded through the State of North Dakota. We're members of the North Dakota Safety Council; Energy Coalition for Contractor Safety (ECCS); and North Dakota Worker's Compensation, Safety Management Program, and we comply with all local, State and Federal OSHA regulations. Also, our employees receive formal OSHA and MSHA Safety training and we comply with strict DOT drug and alcohol regulations.
- 1998: The National Compliance Management Services, Inc., located in Hutchinson Kansas rated all of our Safety and Health Programs at 100%.
- 2006: Received the Occupational Safety Award from the ND Safety Council for reducing accidents below the national average for our industry.
- 2007: Received the President's Letter of Achievement Award from the ND Safety Council for reducing accidents by 50% from the previous year.
- 2009: Thirteenth recipient of the ND OSHA Safety & Health Achievement & Recognition Program (SHARP); received this prestigious award from the ND OSHA Consultation Program for having an "excellent" Safety & Health Program!
- 2009: Received the Preferred Supplier/Quality Award from Basin Electric & Dakota Gas Company for providing excellent welding & machining service.
- 2009: Received the Contractor Supplier Award from the Lignite Energy Council for providing 21 years of outstanding service to the mines and plants within the industry.
As we go forward into the new millennium, the future is bright, and we look forward in assisting & serving our customers, continuing to find innovative ways to provide quality products, excellent service, and competitive pricing. If you need assistance or would like a free quote, please call and ask for Steve Bigelow or Curt Latendresse, Co-Owners.